There are still a couple weeks left this June to celebrate the LGBTQ community! You won’t want to miss these five Pride month treats and festivities in the Pike District.
1. Pride Month Cocktail Special at Summer House Every time you treat yourself to the Born This Way cocktail during the month of June, Summer House will donate $1 to Casa Ruby, an LGBTQ bilingual and multicultural organization in Washington, D.C. Cocktails for a cause? Sign us up!
2. Rainbow Cookies at Spring Mill Bread Company What’s better than a cookie from Spring Mill Bread Company? A rainbow, Pride-themed cookie from Spring Mill Bread Company, duh! Hurry and get yours before the month is over.
3. Pride/LGBTQ Trivia at Bark Social How much do you know about Pride/LGBTQ history? Find out at Bark Social on June 14th from 6-8pm! RSVP here for Pride/LGBTQ History Trivia Night.
4. Pride Month Drag Brunch at Hello Betty If you’ve never seen Shi-Queeta-Lee's Salute to Divas, you’re in for a treat! Celebrate Pride Month with brunch and a drag show at Hello Betty on June 25th from 11am-3pm. And come thirsty, because a portion of the funds from specialty drink sales will be donated to the MoCo Pride Center, an organization designed to serve the local LGBTQ community.
5. Pride Cake at MOD Pizza Show your Pride and eat it, too! For the month of June, you can indulge in a delicious cake filled with frosting and topped with rainbow sprinkles. And the best part? MOD Pizza will donate a portion of the funds from their Pride Cakes to The Trevor Project, a non-profit organization focused on LGBTQ youth suicide prevention.